I'm Coming Home Sweepstakes Official Rules
ASU I’m Coming Home Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ASU I’m Coming Home (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on September 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Alaska, Arizona and Hawaii, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Arizona State University’s Enterprise Marketing Hub, Next Bee, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There are two (2) ways to participate in the Promotion as detailed below:
- MOBILE APPLICATION METHOD: To participate, download the Arizona State University Sun Devil Reward mobile Application (the “App”) from https://sundevilrewards.asu.edu/ or from the App Store/Google Play store. After downloading the App, enter your true and correct information on the registration form in the required fields if you have not done so already (required fields include: full name and email address) during the Promotion Period. After registration is complete, proceed to the “Rewards” section of the App and redeem fifty (50) Pitchforks for “I’m Coming Home”. After redemption is complete, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry” or “Entry”). Sun Devil Rewards members can redeem fifty (50) Pitchforks for one (1) Sweepstakes Entry on an unlimited basis during the Promotion Period.
RETURNING USERS: Returning users can log in to the App and click on the sweepstakes entry button each day for an additional Sweepstakes Entry. Users will earn one (1) additional Sweepstakes Entry per day throughout the Promotion Period. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per day throughout the Promotion Period.
- MAIL IN METHOD: To participate without redeeming Pitchforks, hand-print your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, birth month and birth year on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: ASU I’m Coming Home Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2018 and received by October 5, 2018 to be eligible. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or about October 6, 2018, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner and five (5) potential Runner Up Winners. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize Winner and Runner Up Winners will be notified by email within one (1) business day of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winner will have three (3) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner in the sole judgement of Sponsor otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that Drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize and Five (5) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
- GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded which will include:
- One (1) trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Phoenix, AZ from November 2-4, 2018, which consists of:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from a major airport, as determined by Sponsor, near the winner’s home within the continental U.S. to Phoenix, AZ (Sky Harbor International Airport)
- One (1) standard room for two (2) for three (3) days/two (2) nights at one of the following hotels depending on availability:
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Courtyard Marriott
- Tempe Mission Palms
- One (1) $200 American Express Gift Card
- Two (2) Tickets to Legends Luncheon
- Two (2) Autographed Jerseys from Legends Luncheon
- Two (2) Tickets to Sun Devil Rewards Suite
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $4,000.
GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: By accepting the Grand Prize, Winner and guest agree to be videographed, photographed and interviewed during the trip that will be used in future marketing materials. Winner and guest must agree to a code of conduct and sign a model release form. Winner will be featured on the Sun Devil Rewards website.
- RUNNER UP PRIZES (5): Five (5) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded. Each Runner Up Prize will include:
- One (1) Ultimate fan prize pack to include various ASU-branded and Sun Devil Rewards-branded items
The ARV of each Sweepstakes Runner Up Prize is $100.
The ARV of all Promotion Prizes is $4,500.
GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence. Travel must be reserved by October 15, 2018 and taken November 2-4, 2018, or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. In the event the winner lives within 100 miles from Phoenix, Arizona, ground transportation only (not air transportation) will be provided to and from the hotel. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice and trip must be taken on a date of the Sponsor’s choosing. If winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. All prize details will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest cannot be a resident of Alaska, Arizona, or Hawaii, must be at least 21 years of age and must complete and return a publicity and liability release within three (3) days of date of issuance. If guest is the child or legal ward of the winner, winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, ground transportation (other than that specified above as included in prize), luggage fees, souvenirs, miscellaneous hotel expenses, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of winner.
GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Promotion prizes may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately one (1) to two (2) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE.
- GENERAL: Except where prohibited, each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort, publicity or privacy rights, or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply (as determined in the sole judgment of Sponsor) with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the web site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion. If, for any reason, the promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (a) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (b) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (c) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (d) any typographical or other error in these official rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Arizona, County of Maricopa. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 Form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
- WINNERS LIST: After winner verification is completed, the list of winners of prizes will be featured on https://sundevilrewards.asu.edu/sweepstakes.
SPONSOR: Arizona State University Enterprise Marketing Hub, 1151 S. Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428